Search health advice


Posted by: Abiola | 21/07/2019

How will I treat melasma,skin discoloration, itchy, eczema

I have skin problems since 15years ago,I have been using various treatments but seems not working for my skin,I will appreciate if you can help with proper medications since I believe that consulting a skin specialist will be of help


Posted 07/08/2019

Perhaps you should see a skin specialist if the skin problems have been present since you were 15 years old.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!