Search health advice


Posted by: Gene | 24/02/2020

What type of doctor should I see?

Having blurred vision that comes and goes, Increasingly frequent headaches on left side of head. Sometimes see double or static objects moving. Some nausea, loss of smell and taste. Ringing in ears.


Posted 17/04/2020

Hi there

With regards to the visual complaints, an optometrist would be able to assist. However, I would recommend a GP for the other complaints.

Best wishes!
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!