Search health advice


Posted by: Erica | 20/02/2019

Eye issue

Good day. I hope you can help me , my 15 yr daughter gets a stabbing pain in her one eye and then gets blurry vision in the eye, the pain in the eye last sometimes for a few hours . Should I consult a medical doctor or a eye specialist. This is really stressing me out as I do not have a medical and the cost of eye specialists are quite high


Posted 05/03/2019

HI there

Start off by seeing an optometrist to assess her vision and to assess the health of her eyes. If they are concerned, they will refer her on.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!