Search health advice


Posted by: Christine rees | 23/03/2019

Swollen lump on top tooth

I have a swollen lump on top of my tooth doctor has gaven me ointment it's called nystatin please will it help only used it for two days


Posted 04/04/2019

Nystatin is an anti-fungal agent. I suggest you try it for at least a week before deciding whether it works or not. You can then feed back to your doctor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!