Search health advice


Posted by: | 20/11/2019

Suspected adult ADHD symptoms

How do you treat suspected ADHD on an adult and should the see a psychiatrist or psychologist to get an expert opinion?


Posted 20/11/2019

Suspected ADHD is not treated - we only treat confirmed ADHD. It is important to consult a psychiatrist with experience in adult ADHD for a comprehensive assessment - to ascertain diagnosis (many other conditions and factors can "mimic" ADHD) prior to starting medication.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!