Search health advice


Posted by: Lynette | 30/01/2020

About adult ADHD

My husband was diagnosed with ADHD Adult. Currently he is working long hours, and physical very hard. He is short tempered. Irritated and difficult. I need something to calm him. What can i give him please. Lynette


Posted 30/01/2020

Please discuss this with his psychiatrist. I cannot advise one medication without a consultation with a patient. It is important to exclude other causes for irritability, e.g. fatigue, poor diet, lack of exercise, depression, etc.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.


Thank you for participating

Thank You for subscribing!